Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Back In Newport Just Waiting!

The journey back from Cornwall to Newport was amazing with no traffic jams or delays. We stopped at the services to give Ben time to stretch his legs. Time for coffee for us and a toilet break.

We're currently staying at our daughter Lisa's house at the moment. My  cough and cold has finally eased so hopefully it'll  be gone soon. I hope I haven't shared it with Lisa and Gwen. I've  already passed a cold onto Eric!

We were hoping the  work on the boat would be finished by the 8th of May but it's not going to happen. It's going to be another two weeks later. It's primer grey at the moment but Aqueduct have promised to keep us informed.


Today we went for a walk in the grounds of Tredegar  House  with Ben the dog and then I went and had a haircut in Joseph's in Newport as it's  a no appointment salon.  I even did a bit of shopping mainly because the strap of my shoulder bag  parted company with my  bag so I bought myself a new one.  Luckily the contents of the bag did not end up all over the floor in Debenham's. 



No comments: