Thursday, April 21, 2016

Another Week Gone By

Back in Newport for a few days as I'd arranged to have two pilar (sebaceous cysts) cysts removed from my scalp. You can find YouTube videos if you like  the gory details. My husband Eric referred to them as my motte 'a raised earthwork'  and barrow from the ancient burial chambers due to their shape which the surgeon found amusing. These cysts are a family thing and my dad had one removed many years ago. So my daughters have inherited them too.....sorry!  Anyway stitches out next week and my annoying lumps are gone. Just the doctor and dentist to visit and we're going boating.


Last year we didn't get very far with engine problems leaving us boatless for months, so were keeping our fingers crossed this year for no major disasters!


No comments: