Friday, March 25, 2016

Hot Cross Buns And Sunshine

We've had a couple of days in Ellesmere, one of my favourite places and Ben the dog likes taking us to his old haunts. Yesterday we walked up through the woods and across to the Mere stopping in the Boat House for a coffee. They allow dogs in so Ben sat patiently alongside our table and enjoyed being fussed by the waitress and some customers. I did resist the amazing looking slices of Victoria sponge but I'll remember for another day!


We made good use of Tesco to stock up the fridge and cupboard. The Spar shop has gone from Ellesmere but the Coop remains in the town. The daffodils are lovely in the park by the Mere although yesterday was a dull day. Today the sun is shining and we have hot cross buns. Happy Easter everyone, I've got my bunny for Sunday.........yum yum!






No comments: