Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lots Of Locks Back To Gailey

Yesterday we ate out in The Radford Inn, although Ben wasn't keen on us going anywhere. I had roast beef while Eric had fish and chips. I also popped on the bus to Stafford to get some food. It was slow on the bus as there's roadworks everywhere. An Aldi is being built where the garage was at Radford Bank so it'll be much easier food shopping in the future. Of course I'll still need an occasional visit to M & S.

I bought Ben the dog a pink flamingo dog toy and it didn't stay intact long as he pulled off it's beak. He watched while I sewed it up and hasn't yet completely destroyed it, he's just carried it round.



After raining all night we just had a few heavy showers this morning and it turned into a beautiful sunny day so Eric wanted to keep cruising. Busy on the Staffs and Worcester Canal with long queues at the locks  going towards Autherley Junction. We worked through about eleven locks and I am rather tired this evening. Tomorrow is definitely  going to be a rest day!


Sally put this picture on Facebook.....so I thought I'd share it with you.


Sally and Scarlett

No comments: