Friday, April 11, 2014

Back To Wales

Today we drove back to Wales  via the scenic route through Wales taking in Welshpool, Newtown, Llandrindod Wells, Builth Wells, Talgarth, Crickhowell, Abergavenny, Cwmbran and Newport. I thoroughly enjoyed  the scenery with the hills and mountains, and it certainly became greener the  further south we went. Around Whixall the buds are bursting and the new leaves have only just started to come out. 


We arrived at Clare's house to find her visiting hairdresser doing her hair so had a haircut too so it's back to really short....I was fed up with the wavy hair I get when it grows too long on top. We had chicken curry for tea and Lisa came to visit so she had some too. Poppy the puppy came home and Ben the dog is still keeping out of her way following me around.


Tomorrow is Gwen's 6th birthday party and I've been called in to help with the dozen children coming. It's only for two hours so I'm sure we can cope with the invasion of little girls.....no boys allowed.

2 comments:

Sue said...

No boys allowed!

She is just 6, you sure are starting early!

Humph, maybe I should have done that when my daughters were younger perhaps then I wouldn't have had the heartache of 16+ and boys! Teehee!

Elsie said...

Hi Sue, 12 girls was enough as the party easy in Gwen's house...plenty of time for boys!