Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Monday Again

The last days of September have gone quickly by and it's October tomorrow.Clare is doing well so we're going home on Thursday. Today Ben (the dog) and I went  walking in Tredegar Park with his ball thrower, so he had a good time and we managed to miss the rain. Later in the day I had a little retail therapy as I needed (wanted) some new underwear. It's useless going shopping in the Newport centre as all the big shops including M&S have relocated to Spytty Retail Park. I left Eric with Clare and Ben the dog......as he hates clothes shopping. Later I took Clare into town as she wanted to get her nails done, she had to have her other nails removed before her surgery......so she must be feeling much better.


We've enjoying catching up with family, but I am looking forward to getting back to our boaty home. I expect Clare and her fiancee Ben will like having their house back......I wonder if they'll miss Ben the dog?

No comments: