Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's My Birthday.......21 Again!


Today I am 63 years old.......I don't feel any different in my head from when I was 21 but when I look in the mirror then I've changed! I get those aches and pains but after a shower I'm ready to face the world or the countryside with Ben the dog. I had a well chosen card from my husband Eric, he knows me so well!
 
To my Wife,
I love you when you're laughing and when you're teasing me....
I love you when you're talking when I'm watching TV....
I love you when you're telling me how things should be done...
And even when you spend my cash (ok! I lied on one!)
I love your little habits because they make you you...
And I love you even more today than when I said "I do"!
Happy Birthday!
 

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday X

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Elsie!

Gosh you are catching me up.. Same age as me now but by May I will have got away from you again! xx

Anne said...

Happy Birthday,,, In my mind's eye we are still 18 ! ,,Ejoy your day

artymess said...

Happy Birthday Elsie have a wonderful day ....x

Elsie said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I did have a good day. We had lunch out and then I went shopping and got a Three wifi thingy so I can actually get a good signal on my computer....excellent bye bye Vodafone dongle! Elsie

Jan said...

You share your birthday with Halfie!

Halfie said...

Happy Birthday, Elsie, from a fellow Feb 23rd birthday boy!

Elsie said...

Happy birthday Wishes Halfie ......hope you had a great birthday from Elsie & Eric

Jaqueline Biggs said...

We've been busy catching up with family and now I am busy catching back up with boaters. Happy belated birthday Elsie! May this year offer you fabulous memories filled with love, laughter and friendship, laced with contentment and good health.
Jaq and Les