Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Little Blue Rug



Yesterday we had more snow, so after a chilly walk with Ben the dog I decided to finish off my rag rug. The last rug used to shed bits when I shook it, so this one is more closely packed. Thanks to Nick and Liz for the extra T shirts needed to finish it. Today it's in front of the fire.....just the right size.


We've had a lovely sunny Valentine's and I'm plant sitting an Amarylis which decided to bloom today. By teatime two of the flowers were out......here's a photo to show you all. I didn't have any other flowers but I did have a very nice bracelet with Cariad on.......so somebody loves me.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely rug,,,,,Iam collecting tartan things from charity shops to make one,,,,my grandmother used to make my fathers and my uncles old chilghood kilts into rag rugs

Anne said...

that was me commenting I fogot to press" name"

Anne said...

sorry...I have pressed so many wrong keys,,,,came down without my glasses ,,sorry

Elsie said...

Hi Anne, It's a nice and clean rug at the moment! Nice to hear from you, hope you're keeping well and not too busy. love Elsie

artymess said...

Lovely rug Elsie .......x