Friday, January 11, 2013

Walking At Trevor Rocks

A view of Trevor Rocks


A view of Castell Dinas Bran

another view of Trevor Rocks




Another view from Dinas Bran

Castell Dinas Bran from Trevor Rocks

Trevor Rocks
First of all my apologies for reposting a selection of photos stored on my Picasso Albums used before on my blog. For some reason I can't upload new pictures to my blog as the box I need to click doesn't appear!
 
 
Yesterday Liz and I with the dogs had a lovely walk along Trevor Rocks, it was a rather misty day but the dogs thoroughly enjoyed it especially Connie who thinks she's a mountain goat up and down the slopes. I will post the photos blog willing if I can at some time, but I'm mistyfied why the box comes up and disappears in an instant! Any suggestions bloggers.

3 comments:

Adam said...

The picture thing is happening to me too -- I don't know what Blogger is up to.

The work around is to go to your Picasa account, and upload the photos directly to there. Then in Blogger you can select the Picasa option. Having done this a few times, I think the upload is actually quicker, and you can start new albums in Picasa much easier, so the photos end up better organised.

Elsie said...

Hi Adam, So it's not just me! Good idea about using the picasso option. Thanks, Elsie

One Thing After Another said...


Hi Elsie. Great blog! I have problems too at the moment with my pictures on my blog. When clicking on the pictures , they don't open up to full size in a new window or whatever. Not sure what to do either! I did try a few things tonight but its a bit different for me maybe, as I use an application on the iPad to post my blogs called "blog press"
We will have to keep trying!

Hope you are both well, and Ben too!