Thursday, August 02, 2012

Toothache Again!

Lisa Gwen and Ben at Great Haywood
I woke up on Tuesday will raging toothache again! Pills had no effect so I phoned the dentist and travelled down to Newport so I could be there for 8.30am on Wednesday. Another extraction and then I went to visit my dad before catching the train back To Stafford and then the bus to Great Haywood. At this rate I'll have no back teeth left! Eric, Lisa, Gwen and Ben stayed at Great Haywood waiting for my return. Gwen is clean in this photo, by teatime she looked like an urchin!


On Thursday morning we headed for Rugeley to do a bit of shopping and visit the park with Gwen and there was a space at the end of the long line of moored boats. Later in the afternoon we reversed back a few boat lengths as a few boats had gone and we couldn't get any TV where we were .....rather close to the railway bridge.


Tomorrow we're  cruising up to find a turning circle  just to turn around and then go back to Great Haywood so we can catch a bus to Stafford so Lisa and Gwen can catch the train back to Newport on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Calandra Janocha said...

I’m glad that you have been relieved from the excruciating pain of a toothache! I can only imagine your pain. If you are still worried about your back teeth, you can put some implants in place of your lost teeth. Dental implants are the closest thing to a tooth in terms of shape and appearance, and these can last for a decade when properly cared for.

Darcy Losh said...

You did well in immediately visiting your dentist to help you deal with your toothache. This is actually what we should all do – to seek professional advice first before taking action ourselves. This is because there are some methods for pain relief that aren’t suitable for our overall health condition. Anyway, I’m glad you are finally free from your toothache.