Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wild, Wet And Windy At Prees Junction

It's wild and windy here at Prees Junction, the rain is pouring down, the boat is rocking on a canal with wind blown waves! We're just staying put although a few hardy boaters' are braving the weather. Ben and I have been out walking, me in my wet gear and Ben in his fur coat. We walked down the bottom of the Prees Branch and back, past cowslips galore and  a swan on her nest on the other side of the canal, her mate just watching us go by.


Back on the boat for a rub down with a towel for Ben while my dripping gear hangs in the cratch. My book is calling......time for a nice read.



2 comments:

Les and Jaqueline Biggs said...

Nice to see someone else staying moored in this blustery weather.
les

Elsie said...

Hi Jaq & Les,
We usually stay put if the weather's bad unless we need to use the services. We need coal so we may have to move today, but Whitchuch Marina (Viking Afloat) sell Excel. take care, Elsie x