Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some Good News!


Sally & David March 2012
Some good news today, Eric is feeling better after a good night's sleep, although  he snored all night so I didn't get much sleep. If he snores tonight I won't be so sympathetic! Last night he was shattered after very little sleep, the nurses gave intravenous medication and took blood throughout the night.


We also received a phone call telling us that our daughter Sally's boyfriend David proposed on their holiday in Las Vagas and she said yes!  We hope they'll be very happy together.


Our grandaughter Gwenllian is in her first dancing show, even though I didn't get there to see her I thought I'd include a few photos in some of her outfits. Look at those frillly socks and sparkly shoes.

A smiling Gwenllian
So cute!

3 comments:

Anne said...

lovely photos.. Thanks for sharing them,

artymess said...

Just catching up on my blog reading so sorry to hear about Eric that must have been such a worry ...I wish him a speedy recovery .....Gwenllian is such a doll ....really cute in her costumes and how wonderful for Sally ...congratulations ...xx

Elsie said...

Hi Artymess, thanks for the good wishes. Eric's feeling a good bit better thanks to the antibiotics. Yake care, Elsie x


Hi Anne, nice to hear from you and glad you enjoyed the photos. Take care, Elsie x