Saturday, August 06, 2011

A Very Unusual Ruby Wedding Present

It fits in the cratch unfolded too.
Today I went with Eric to collect my folding bike from Halfords in Tamworth.......a very unusual Ruby Wedding present! Walking Ben in the morning I usually lag behind and Eric has to slow down even more so I can keep up. It's been a very long time since I rode a bike so my first go was rather wobbly, just as well it was on a cycle path and not anywhere near a road. Anyway knowing Ben's aversion to bikes, it was going to be interesting.


So there I was riding along the towpath, stopping for walkers of course and other bike riders as I didn't want to end up in the cut and yes I have a bell. Ben tried to eat my feet, eat my trousers and I yelled NO! and he got the message and ran with the bike. He had such a good run he's now asleep. Every so often I had to stop to let Eric catch up. As to my balance, it's improving so hopefully I won't be so wobbly tomorrow. Look out for wobbly biker on the Coventry Canal!

No comments: