Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Lovely Sunny Tuesday

Today (Tuesday) the sun is shining and it's not windy ......a good painting day, but Eric had lots of rust removal and sanding to do first. Also the roof will need to cool down before he can paint anything. The sanding was made easier using a Black & Decker Mouse Sander, which he says is brilliant.....but I'll take his word for it.


Ben and I set off to walk to Coven, it took me two hours there and back and boy was I hot when I got back. Ben of course has had several paddles in the canal, and lots of drinks. I needed a Father's Day card for my dad and found a well supplied Coop. I didn't get any food though as I didn't fancy being a pack pony today. I found a post box , wrote the card and posted it......I know he'll get it early, but you never know when I'll be near a post box.


Back on the boat the phone rang and it was Wilson Covers ringing to ask where we'll be tomorrow to fit our cratch  cover. So we'll meet them near the ''Fox and Anchor' which is canalside. This means a change of plan (again) as we'll turn around in the winding hole after Coven and head back to Great Haywood, no need to go to Kinver!

No comments: