Friday, April 29, 2011

Moored At Hurleston Junction For The Royal Wedding

Ben walking through the undergrowth

A view from Hurleston Reservoir of NB Bendigedig and NB Shush
We're  moored at Hurleston Junction where we can get a good satellite TV signal as I wanted to see 'The Wedding'. Ben's walk around Hurleston Reservoir was timed so I'd be back to see the bride and groom arrive at Westminster Abbey, watch the service, their journey to Buckingham Palace and that's it for today. No doubt we'll see more over the next few days. We're going south tomorrow with a quick stop at Nantwich for fresh fruit and vegetable before we hit the wilds of Shropshire.

2 comments:

eric wilson said...

Hi,
As I live in Shropshire tell me where the Wilds live and I'll come along and hit them as well!

Still keeping up with your travels, give Ben a stroke for me.

Eric [ex NB 'Eezy Duzzit']

Elsie said...

Hi Eric,
I mean those places you can moor away from it all.OK as long as there's food in the boat. Ben loves a stroke!