Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still No Census Form!

My census form never arrived in Llangollen PO, if it was ever posted, as there was no record of one being sent to me at that post code. So another phone call to the welsh help line which lasted 15 minutes, as the person on the end of the phone had no idea how to send a form when I didn't have an address, he kept putting me on hold to go and find out what to do. My census form should arrive at Ellesmere PO in the next ten days, this time he read back to me where it was going to be sent and included both my name and the name of the boat. It was no good sending it to Llangollen PO as we're on the move on the 1st of April heading towards Ellesmere. We'll just have to wait and see if this one gets to me. How did they manage years ago......working boatmen were included in the earlier census's.

1 comment:

a said...

People had common sense then, all gone these days !!