Friday, April 16, 2010

Shades Of Green And Chaos At The Chemist

Dilys & I




Dilys & Wendy


On Wednesday I travelled to Newport by bus and train from Ellesmere . I arrived just in time for lunch and met up with friends Dilys and Wendy who I first met about twenty years ago. We had all chosen to wear something green- hence the title shades of green. We enjoyed a lovely meal at the new Wetherspoons in Bridge Treat- I had a curry with chapatis and naan bread. We had a great catch up as I hadn't seen them for a few months.


Next stop was the chemists to pick up three months supply of medication but unfortunately that didn't happen until two days letter as the prescriptions hadn't even been printed or signed even though they'd been ordered by post well in advance. I had to chase up the prescriptions, arrange for them to be collected by the chemist and then wait for the chemist's order to arrive. Luckily I was able to pick the supplies up on the way to the station, so now we're OK for another three months.

No comments: