Monday, April 12, 2010

Ben Takes Me For A Walk!

Waiting For Me!

Today has been a busy one for us. First thing this morning I rang Blakemere Veterinary Centre in Ellesmere to arrange Ben's boosters and they fitted us in this afternoon. We decided to get Ben micro chipped at the same time and he was a very good boy at the vets-he even gave him a lick!



Eric had a much needed haircut losing the long wavy bits. The barber told me that the hairdresser (Ceri's) was open next door when I complained that everyone I'd visited was shut on Monday. I am very pleased with my cut too as she listened and cut it how I like it. I am going to Newport this week for my dad's 83rd birthday and my hair was driving me crazy as it needed a cut. We also did a bit of shopping on the way back to the boat so that Eric wouldn't go hungry while I was away.



Ben and I also had a lovely walk- Ben remembered the way we usually go and it was just a case of follow that dog and stopping him when I needed to put him on a lead. He thoroughly enjoys the Nature Reserve near the canal- running along the pathways and coming back to make sure I'm still walking.


1 comment:

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Good to see some things don't change, Elsie - Ben still keeping you fit and active I see!